For cats and dogs- removes tartar- remedies gum infection- fights halitosis (bad breath)
Water, citrus seed extracts, herb oils, alcohol
Water, citric seed extracts, herbal oils, alcohol, natural gelling agent.
Depending of the pet´s weight put some gel on your finger, lift pet´s flew and apply the gel with your finger on the teeth. For example in the morning rightwards and in the evening the other way around. Pets should not eat or drink 30 minutes before and afer the treatment. After the successful treatment, for maintenance you should apply Oral Clean+Care once every 3 days in order to prevent the build-up of new tartar, protect the gums from inflammation and eliminate halitosis.
Bottle content: 120 ml
We recommend: first Classic, then Forte!
For the first round of treatment, it is preferable to use OralClean+Care Classic. If your pet tolerates it well, change if necessary after the first bottle to OralClean+Care Forte.
Application and dosage of the gel
The active ingredients are best distributed around the oral cavity – via the tongue and saliva – when the gel is applied to the outside of the top teeth as follows:
1) Squeeze out the correct amount of gel (see dosage table) onto your finger a). Pull your pet's lip upwards b). Run your finger from back to front over the top row of teeth on one side of the mouth c) d).
2) Repeat the process 1) for the other side.
THE ORALCLEAN+CARE EFFECT
You will notice a perceptible and visible change after just a few days:
- Your pet's breath will smell much fresher,
- reduction in inflammation of the gums and
- tartar will gradually start to lessen.
IF APPLIED CORRECTLY, THIS TREATMENT IS GUARANTEED TO BE A SUCCESS. JUST DON’T FORGET TO:
- give the recommended dose twice a day, and
- not allow your pet to eat or drink for 30 minutes prior to and 30 minutes after treatment.
After 3 to 6 weeks, tartar is normally eliminated. If the product is applied in time, it can even prevent tartar from forming in the first place.
OralClean+Care cannot be used to remove patches of discolouration!
THE CLEAN+CARE MODE
The Clean mode:
OralClean+Care fights bacteria and cleans teeth by gradually softening tartar and dissolving it off the surface of the tooth.
The Care mode:
OralClean+Care protects the teeth and prevents the build-up of plaque.
* The specified time is an average.
This can vary and depends on various factors such as age, race, genetic predisposition and diet of the animal.